10 Class Pass
10 Class Passes cannot be refunded after purchase. However, they can be transferred to another nominated client.
10 Class Passes are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Direct Debit Memberships
- The Member is entitled during the Membership Period to unrestricted use of ‘Beat Boxing Gym Pty Ltd.’ facilities subject to the conditions of this Agreement and our general Terms & Conditions (which the Member acknowledges having received).
- The Member’s rights will be automatically suspended (at the discretion of the Manager/Directors) if the Member is in default in making any payments required under this Agreement. If any instalment of the Membership Fee is not paid on the due date then the whole of the balance of the membership Fee outstanding will be at the Manager’s option to become immediately payable upon demand.
- Non-use of the facilities by the member gives no right to a rebate, cancellation or refund of the Membership Fee. If the Health Centre remains closed during the hours of opening for any reason (customary and statutory holidays excluded) the Member’s membership will be automatically extended for an additional period equal to the duration of the closure.
- Outside the cooling off period (7 days) and within the minimum term, a cancellation fee of $150 is applicable to Direct Debit memberships.
- The member accepts they must give 14 days written notice by way of signed ‘Beat Boxing DDR Variation Form’ to commence the cancellation process.
- The Member accepts that ‘Beat Boxing Gym Pty Ltd.’ reserves the right to incrementally increase all membership rates/fees at any time. ‘Beat Boxing Gym Pty Ltd.’ will ensure that all Members are given 30-days written notice of the changes and options available to the Member prior to the increment being applied.
- The Member may not transfer their rights under this Agreement but ‘Beat Boxing Gym Pty Ltd.’ and the Manager may transfer their rights on notice to the Member.
- Despite any other provision in this agreement ‘Beat Boxing Gym Pty Ltd.’’ and the Manager reserve the right to cancel this agreement at any time by notice in writing without giving reasons and without compensation but the Member must receive a refund of any moneys paid and attributable to the remaining Membership Period after that cancellation.
- This agreement of itself does not confer upon the Member any interests in any assets of ‘Beat Boxing Gym Pty Ltd.’ and the Manager or any right to participate in the management of ‘Beat Boxing Gym Pty Ltd.’, its premises and ‘Beat Boxing Gym Pty Ltd.’ facilities or in the profits or assets of ‘Beat Boxing Gym Pty Ltd.’ and the Manager.
- In accordance with the Fitness Industry Code of Practice: if the Membership Period is 3 months or more then the Member has a 7 day cooling off period from the date of this Agreement to terminate the Agreement on written notice: and – if the Member terminates this Agreement during the cooling off period then the Member is entitled to a refund of the Membership Fee (less the reasonable costs of any services provided plus a reasonable administrative fee).
- Membership suspension/time stop is available for a minimum of two (2) weeks and a maximum of six (6) weeks each calendar year with any Direct Debit Membership only. A Beat Boxing Gym DDR Variation form must be submitted. Any further extensions may be granted by ‘Beat Boxing Gym Pty Ltd. and the Manager’ strictly on a case by case circumstance, including but not limited to illness or injury.
- Any Renewal/Extension of this Membership Agreement is undertaken with the understanding that the aforementioned ‘Conditions of Membership’ apply in full to any additional term.
3, 6, 12 Month Upfront Memberships
3 Month and 6 Month unlimited class pass memberships cannot be refunded, however they can be transferred to another nominated client. Memberships purchased with a student discount can only be transferred to another client who holds a valid Student ID.
The 3 Month and 6 Month pass begins from the date of first visit and must be activated within 30 days of purchase.
Members are entitled to a 2 week pause every 3 months of an upfront membership up to a total of 6 weeks per year. Pauses must be taken in 2 week blocks. Members are asked to put their request in writing and wait for confirmation for it to take effect.